THE FIRST IMPRESSION COUNTS
First Dinner Date # targetstyle by queenw featuring word wall art
What to wear on a first date is a questionable dilemma for both Women and Men. We all knows the first date is always complicated, because while on your first date where are over excited,nervous, and a little insecure about did I chose the right look does he or she like what I’m wearing. Relax you want to be yourself, but also comfortable and approachable to your date your look should reflects your personality and style.
If you choose the wrong look that does not fit the place or moment, this could make or break the date. Showing your personality in style means getting that returned phone call or text for the second date.The first date is essential to a continue relationship for the future so look your best with#TargetsGoneGlam check out video below for more insight on What to wear on first Date by #TargetStyle helps save the anxiety of doing it on your own.
What to wear on a first date says a lot about Your personality so chose the right look it is important Don’t Worry SYL teamed up with our friends at Target to get the right look . Target helped me looks sophisticated, fun, intelligent, witty this fab out fits showed my personality and common sense of style on budget with a great look.
How to pick your look:
* Wearing the right outfit on a first date, depends on where you planning the first date. I’ve seen on so many TV show on dating where. The guy ask the girl out and she show up dressed up in heels and he taking her to sporting/recreation date to basketball game or go-cart racing
*You never want to come across as trying too hard – Just be yourself keep it casual don’t show too much
I personally don’t believe in showing too much skin on a first date hit its (keep them coming back for more)
* Keep it simple and wear something you’re confident in! Nothing says sexy more than you feeling good in what you’re wearing
* Leave him or her with a scent. Find a nice perfume that will make a good first impression
*Be sure to wear cute shoes that are comfortable
*Never over accessorize do not wear noisy bangles, a nice causal watch one hand ring and pair earring
* No excessive make-up, show your natural beauty if possible you don’t want scare him later when take of make up
* Sometimes wearing a cute dress really makes you feel feminine and more attractive. It depends on where you are going on your date. In the wrong setting, it will look like you’re trying too hard to impress him.
* Never go fancy on the first date, unless it to Oscar or Red Carpet Event.
@SYL & @TargetStyle
three outfit ideas that we think would work well for your first date,
We selected the Coffee Date outfit, Dinner Date, Outdoor Date
Look 1 & 2:
Coffee Shop Date by queenw featuring a ceramic stoneware
Peter Pilotto racerback tank / Mossimo faux leather jacket / Mossimo blue jeans / Mossimo wedge boots / Xhilaration ballet flat / Mossimo flat shoes / Merona high heel shoes / Bueno blue handbag / Hobo handbag / Xhilaration gold bracelet / Blue earrings / Silver earrings / Fedora hat / NYX concealer / NYX eyeshadow / Sonia Kashuk blush / Revlon red lipstick / L Oréal Paris lips makeup / Rose perfume / Perfume fragrance / SheaMoisture body moisturizer / Coffee Shop tin sign / Ceramic stoneware / Mossimo Supply Co. Junior’s Legging – Assorted Colors / Mossimo Supply Co. Junior’s Racerback Tank – Assorted Colors / Xhilaration Junior’s Moto Jacket Floral
This is #ad, #spon or #paid in by
#TargetStyle and #TargetsGoneGlam
“a fresh mix of fashion & beauty for the style hungry.”
Target has created allure to integrate your everyday home shopping by collaborating with many of your high-end designers including Tory Burch, Diane von Furstenberg, Carolina Herrera, Marc Jacobs and Oscar de la Renta. In past Jason Wu, Missoni, Zac Posen, Anna Sui, Thakoon, Erin Fetherston, Luella Bartley, Proenza Schouler and Jonathan Saunders. Each collection has offer a variety of items including apparel for women, men and children as well as home decor, to give every shopper the experience of shopping high couture.