TIPS TO MAKE SURE YOU SHINE IN ALL THE RIGHT PLACES
Straight :A sequined cardigan worn with a full mini skirts will add shape and curves to both your lower frame and create the illusion of a smaller small
Athletic: A figure- hugging mini sequined dress to show off your legs ,short sleeves will show off those supper arms and legs you worked so hard to get]
Curvy : A fitted high waist skirt with a belt and or either a long sequin vest will create a long silhouette and accentuate you natural waist.
a hint of sparkle is more wearable than a full on sequin outfit
Try a sequin purse
neutral and matte metallics
For the office by keeping else simple
- For those with an hourglass figure, a sequin dress that cinches at the waist and flares out at the hips will accentuate your curves.
- If you have a pear-shaped body, try a sequin top paired with a darker bottom to balance out your proportions.
- For those with an apple-shaped body, a sequin dress that falls below the knee and has a looser fit will be more flattering.
- If you have a rectangular body shape, a sequin dress that has a cinched waist will create the illusion of curves.
- For those with an inverted triangle body shape, a sequin top with a deep V-neck will draw attention to your shoulders and elongate your torso.
- If you have a plus-size figure, a sequin dress with a more relaxed fit and a flowy silhouette will be more flattering. Avoid tight-fitting sequin clothing as it can be unflattering.
- Remember, sequins can be worn in any season and can easily be dressed up or down. Have fun experimenting and find the perfect sequin piece that flatters your body shape.