Rock Flare Jeans
Reminiscent of some Groovier times & Disco Ball
The modern version of the popular 1970s bell-bottom jeans, flares are, for the most part the latest Trend for 2011 as seen on many celebrity. Designer Denim Jeans are one of the most popular apparel amongst the celebrities now days. Bell Bottoms denim gives you that fit that your curves serious justice. These jeans can be paired with just about any top or tank. so that the wide flare will helps to balance large hips. Flares can be found with varying leg widths, which helps to ensure that there is a perfect pair for everyone.
How to Purchase & Wear
First make sure that the jeans are tight in the thigh area, Always tuck your top into a high waist pair of flare jeans this gives more accent to the jeans
Stick with a fitted shit or blouse to balance out the wide leg on the jeans Perfect with platforms and a night out on the town
Flip Flops on beach and black tank ,gladiator Sandal would be perfect for a mellow weekend
- Choose a high-waisted or mid-waisted style of flare jeans or pants. These will elongate your legs and create a balanced silhouette.
- Balance the flared bottom with a fitted top. This could be a tucked-in shirt, a crop top, or a form-fitting sweater.
- Accessorize with heels or ankle boots to elongate your legs even further. Avoid wearing sneakers or flats, as this will make your legs look shorter.
- Play with proportions by pairing your flare jeans or pants with an oversized coat or jacket.
- Experiment with different shades and textures, such as corduroy, velvet, or distressed denim.
- Don’t be afraid to dress up your flare jeans or pants with a statement belt or statement jewelry. This will add some interest to your outfit and help you stand out.
- Pair your flare jeans or pants with a tucked-in blouse or a sweater for a more polished look.
- For a casual and laid-back vibe, pair your flare jeans or pants with a graphic t-shirt or a denim jacket.
- Experiment with different lengths and hemlines, such as a cropped flare or a full-length flare. This will allow you to tailor your outfit to your personal style and body type.