I finally found a routine to help lighten my underarms and it actually works My #1 tip is to exfoliate your armpits!! I use coffee, baking soda, sea salt. I use my sonic Spin Brush to lift off the dark old skin. You can brighten up underarm hyper pigmentation her my favorite things to use
how to remove dark spot under arm pits
There are several ways to remove dark spots under the arm pits, including:
- Topical creams: Hydroquinone is a popular cream that can be used to lighten dark spots. It is available over-the-counter or by prescription.
- Chemical Peels: A chemical peel can be used to remove the top layer of skin, revealing new, unblemished skin underneath.
- Microdermabrasion: This is a procedure in which the top layer of skin is removed by a machine that uses tiny crystals to exfoliate the skin.
- Laser therapy: A laser can be used to target the dark spots, breaking down the pigment and lightening the area.
- Natural remedies: Lemon juice and aloe vera are known to lighten dark spots when applied topically.
It is always a good idea to consult a dermatologist before trying any of these methods to determine the best course of treatment for your individual case.
home remdy to remove dark spot under arm pits
- Lemon Juice: Apply fresh lemon juice on the dark spots under your arm pits and leave it on for 10-15 minutes before washing it off. Repeat this process daily for best results.
- Aloe Vera: Aloe vera gel is known for its skin lightening properties. Apply aloe vera gel on the dark spots and leave it on for 20-30 minutes before washing it off.
- Potato Juice: Cut a potato into slices and rub it on the dark spots under your arm pits. Leave it on for 10-15 minutes before washing it off. Repeat this process daily for best results.
- Cucumber Juice: Apply fresh cucumber juice on the dark spots and leave it on for 15-20 minutes before washing it off. Repeat this process daily for best results.
- Turmeric: Mix turmeric powder with yogurt or milk to make a paste. Apply it on the dark spots and leave it on for 20-30 minutes before washing it off. Repeat this process daily for best results.
Note: It’s important to exfoliate your underarm area regularly and use a good deodorant to prevent dark spots from recurring. Always use sunscreen to protect your skin from harmful UV rays. If the dark spots persist or worsen, consult a dermatologist for further advice.
$299.99 kit at sams
The active charcoal and/or clay that underarm masks contain can help absorb excess sweat, product buildup from daily deodorant and soap use, dead cells, and other gunk prowling your pits, while also reducing any inflammation associated with ingrown hairs and skin irritation. Added soothing and hydrating ingredients help keep the sensitive area calm, and considering the underarm area is often an afterthought, showing it a little extra TLC won’t hurt. The charcoal color, this product will not stain skin. It is normal to experience some redness after application
View this post on Instagram
??HOW TO LIGHTEN DARK UNDERARMS!? ?It happens. Here’s how to prevent/treat it and get fresh glowing pits!? ?MAJOR KEY! STOP SHAVING! esp if u are brown! brown skin hyper-pigments easily when it is damaged and shaving irritates/damages skin! WAX/THREAD/LASER instead! ?Use this detox and bleaching/brightening underarm mask to lighten up any dark pigmentation ALL YOU NEED: ✅HONEY – 1TBS (measurements dont really matter- you can make more or less of this if you want. Store extras in the fridge -make sure no one eats it) ✅ACTIVATED CHARCOAL – I used the powder of 3 pills ^^^MIX TOGETHER^^^ ?APPLY TO CLEAN AND DRY UNDERARM ⏳LEAVE ON FOR 20 MINS SO IT CAN WORK ITS MAGIC- u can relax your arms. Don’t need to keep them up like a ? ?WIPE OFF WITH WARM WASHCLOTH ORRRR IN THE SHOWER ??DO THIS AS OFTEN AS YOU CAN TO GET THE BEST RESULTS! ?WHY THIS WORKS!!? ?Honey is a natural bleaching agent. It releases hydrogen peroxide (bleach) which will lighten the darkness ?Honey is also a great anti-bacterial and moisturizer (dry skin can give the illusion of uneven skin so itll help moisturize it) ?Activated Charcoal is a detox – so it cleans/pulls out all the impurities/toxins and nasties from the underarm leaving you smelling FRESH – if natural deodorants dont work for you, try this mask and THEN switch to a natural deodorant and youll be so fresh and so clean SHARING IS CARING + GIVE THIS VIDEO A LIKE! Help a sistaaa outttt ☺️☺️ Disclaimer: As with any skin care regimen, always do a test patch first to see if your skin is allergic to any of the ingredients. Everyone’s skin is different, so result can vary from person to person. I can not vouch for any substitute ingredients. This post is provided for information and educational purposes. It is not designed or intended to constitute medical advice. Please discontinue use if your skin does not react well to the regimen.