Style Your look Vegan Quiche Lorraine By
First, place puff pastry in a quiche form. Then you make small holes with a fork in the puff pastry (Pepperidge Farm, Puff Pastry seems to be vegan).
Pre bake the puff pastry in the oven at 180 ° C/350F / 15 min.
For the filling:
• 300g (12oz) frozen spinach (I would use fresh baby spinach)(defrosted)
• 400g (16oz) silken tofu
• 2 tablespoons cornstarch
• 2 tablespoons of nutritional yeast
• 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
• Season as much as you like with salt (about 3/4tsp), pepper, garlic powder (1/2tsp), paprika (1/2tsp), chilli powder (1/2tsp) and a little sugar
• place the filling in the quiche form and place in the oven at 180 ° C/350F / 40 min. to bake
• then let the quiche cool down and serve lukewarm.
#veganquiche #quiche #quicherecipe #veganrecipe #healthyrecipe #veganbrunch #veganlunch #veganmeal #healthymeal #quichelorraine #veganfoodshare